We are launching our new Summer Sessions – drop-in events which will take place every Thursday from 5th July until 23rd August between 4pm and 7pm at Cardiff Central Library. Each session will have a theme and we’re covering everything from Employability and Confidence to Volunteering and Overcoming Barriers. We’ll be partnering up with a different organisation each week and the aim is for us to engage with young people at a time that’s more suitable and a location that’s more accessible to them and offer advice and guidance on their next steps. Further details can be found below:
- For young people aged 16-30.
- Running each Thursday starting from 5th July for 8 weeks.
- Time: 4-7pm
- Location: Cardiff Central Library, The Hayes, Cardiff
- The focus for each session will be different each week including Employability, Confidence, Volunteering and Training & Skills.
- We have partnered with a different organisation each week who specialise in certain areas.
- No booking required – young people can simply drop in on the day.
Each week, our team members and volunteers will be on hand to assist young people in drafting up a CV, filling in application forms, looking for work or training opportunities etc.
We’ve attached a pdf leaflet for you to reference and distribute. Keep an eye out for the details of each session every week on our social media channels. Just search ‘Prince’s Trust Cymru’ if you aren’t already following us.
If you have any queries, feel free to contact: email@example.com